Wednesday, October 1, 2008

How do you clear acne scars

« ...I know, I know, by this point you're probably yelling at me, answer the question in the title, How do I get rid of Old Acne Scars? You're here for quick tips that have proven successful for people in the past. One of the first thing's I recommend people do is apply Tea Tree Oil to the entire face to prevent further scarring. Tea Tree Oil is a special multi-purpose herb found only in Australia and Australian Aboriginals had the luxury of using it for thousands of years. The last thing we want, is your scarring to disappear only to re-appear later and Tea Tree Oil will help prevent this....
...Skin damaging rays can get through an overcast sky and effect the causes of adult acne directly. Why not add a pretty wide rimmed hat, for even more protection before you go outdoors. Skin cells rapidly divide and sometimes block the opening of hair follicles. Skin is covered with tiny hair follicles each with a gland that produces an oily substance called sebum. In some people the gland becomes over-active producing more oil which mixes with dead skin cells and blocks the follicle....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...What I found was that by changing my diet to one that produces more hormonal balance, my acne cleared up in days, and didn't cost me a thing. The best diet change to make is to avoid vegetable oils. They are most commonly consumed by using cooking oils like sunflower oil....»
Full Text: best-acne-remedies.blogspot.com

tags: sublimed sulfur acne cream, best natural way to clear acne scars, acne scar removal products

No comments: